Hi my name is Paul, and I am a Certified Master Trainer located in Hillside Victoria. I am very passionate about Health and Fitness and I am committed to helping you achieve your goals. I have been operating as a Personal Trainer since 2004 and in that time I have developed a comprehensive range of training techniques.
I can personally tailor a program just for you aimed at your specific goals, no matter what your health and fitness goals are! As a personal trainer I will personally motivate, coach, monitor and guide you every step of the way as together we embark on the journey of achieving your goals.
I am Certified in the following:
- Master Trainer since 2004, Australian Institute of Fitness, 2004.
- Certificate III in Fitness, Australian Institute of Fitness, 2004.
- Certificate IV in Fitness, Australian Institute of Fitness, 2004.
- Swissball Instructors Certificate, Fitnation, 2007.
- Cut and Run, The latest trends in agility training and testing for sport, Vic Uni, 2007.
- Boxing lvl 1, Shape up Boxing, 2010.
- Boxing lvl 2, Shape up Boxing, 2010.
- Nutrition and Weight Management, Fia Fitnation, 2012.
- Fully Registered with Physical Activity Australia since 2004.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates.
Background and Interests: Football, Cricket, Squash, Swimming, Running, Weight training and Surfing. I have always been very sporty and now the majority of my fitness is based around the gym, with a balance of cardio for fitness & weight management and weight training for strength and muscular development.
Speciality: Weight Loss/Management, Toning, Fitness, Strength training, Muscular development, core strength and boxing.
Quote: Limitations are set by the mind, not the body. If you believe you will achieve.